Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Make My Facebook Private To Non Friends ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Apocalyspe Killer * Francais -> Calendrier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wesshayl
Invite

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make My Facebook Private To Non Friends Répondre en citant

How To Make My Facebook Private To Non Friends
> DOWNLOAD

This is Facebook's standard audience selector menu. Method 2 Making Your Account Private on Desktop 1 Open the Facebook website. PA Foundation 21,215 views 9:25 How To make Your Profile Pictures Private On Facebook ? - Duration: 3:00. I clean the house, do all of the yard maintenance, clean. Tree Academy 39,964 views 3:00 How To Make Facebook Private Make Your Facebook Profile COMPLETELY Private! - Duration: 12:23. Choose your language. Facebook Facebook introduced inline sharing controls in August 2011, allowing users to set different sharing options for each piece of content they post to the social network.Facebook calls this the "audience selector" tool. .. Discover. Privacy experts recommend selecting "friends" instead of the default "public" for most of this informationunless you're a public figure who wants to share everything with the whole world. .. 11 Tap the back button. This option is at the bottom of the "Who can see my stuff?" group of options. .. 17 Click Edit to the right of "Who can look you up (email address)?". 25 Click the box to the right of "Friend List". Now your friends list, account details, and old posts are restricted to private viewing, which makes your Facebook account about as private as it can be. The options are the same as for your friend's list. 21 Uncheck the box next to "Allow search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile". Loading. Click on the small pencil "Edit" icon to the right of the box, and a drop-down menu showing the standard audience options appear.You will be selecting who you want to be able to see the information in each box. 14 Tap Confirm when prompted. 2 Click . If you want some people to be able to see your posts, consider tapping Friends or Friends except acquaintances instead. The best way is by clicking "privacy settings" in the drop-down menu under the little gear icon at the top right of your Facebook homepage. 28 Click Only Me. Learning Time Online 19,255 views 6:22 How to Make your Facebook account PRIVATE!! - Duration: 3:27. It should say "Everyone" or "Friends of Friends" here. You can change this preference below. Lifewire . 16 Tap Friends of Friends. It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features 5a02188284
www.facebook delete my account.comhow to create facebook fake login page for steal passwordshow do you find friends on facebook for iphoneapp facebook installerentag photos for friends on facebookcoisas muito loucas para postar no facebookcompletely private facebook accountwhy is facebook not letting me create an accountprogramma per scoprire password facebook ipadfacebook app development in java

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Apocalyspe Killer * Francais -> Calendrier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006